You are here: Home / Administration / Administration Associate at WFP, Cairo, Egypt
Deadline: 27 August 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administration Associate in Cairo, Egypt. The duration of this project is 1 year.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administration Associate will perform the following functions:
- To support the administrative operations within the Regional Bureau in Cairo, through coordinating and controlling a full range of administrative services in the areas of Travel Management, Vendor Management and Fleet Management while adhering to WFP policies and guidelines.
- To coordinate and provide high quality, client-focused and value-for-money oriented administration services.
- At this level job holders are expected to demonstrate responsibility and initiative to respond independently to queries with only general guidance. There is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis.
- Job holders should have an adequate level of expertise and knowledge to adapt and contribute to the development of systems and processes in order to continually improve the level of support provided.
- Job holders are expected to manage resources and coach and coordinate a team of support staff.
Applicants must have:
- Holder of a bachelor degree in Business/Public Administration, Commerce, Management or any other related field.
- 6 or more years of work experience in general administration work.
- Direct experience in travel, fleet and vendor management.
- Experience in providing trainings to different audiences is highly desirable.
- Previous UN experience or int’l experience is an asset.
- Previous experience with ERP systems is an asset.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (level C) and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.