Deadline: 9 September 2022
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support-Advisor (Process Design Advisor) in New York, United States. The duration of this project is 1 year.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Project Management Support-Advisor (Process Design Advisor) will the following functions:
- Lead supply chain related projects, including robotic automation and related master data transformation initiatives.
- Lead the project resources to deliver the scope and mandate of portfolio activities.
- Lead business process change initiatives that entail the implementation of robotic automation by identifying existing business processes and re-aligning them to the future architecture.
- Coordinate the interface between businesses process owners and IT solution development to articulate the business requirements.
- Propose improvements and changes to core SAP ECC to accommodate new functionalities.
- Innovation and Project Management:
- Propose solutions that meet business needs for the adequate implementation of new solutions and/or enhancements that mesh seamlessly into ERP systems.
- Develop business intelligence models including key performance indicators to realise benefits of the ERP solutions deployed in the Supply Chain Management framework.
- Provide project management and advisory service in the areas of performance management, monitoring of accountability framework and development of reporting and benefit realization matrices.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Masters or equivalent) in Business Administration; Social Science, Policy Administration, Management, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance or related field is required.
- First level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) with (2) two additional years of experience maybe accepted in lieu of the Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 7 year’s of professional experience in one or more of the following fields: project management, information systems management, change management and business analysis is required.
- Operational experience managing large scale projects in multifaceted environments is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SAP and its modules, particularly supply chain related ones, is required.
- Extensive knowledge of business intelligence and data analytics, with heavy emphasis on data management is highly desirable.
- Experience in deploying and implementing ERP solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience in the development of solutions for the automation of repetitive tasks that are coordinated across distinct groups to improve productivity, service quality and control is desirable.
- Experience with Sap or other reporting technologies and performance monitoring is desirable.
- Extensive experience in implementing ERP supply chain management, logistics systems, inventory management solutions, and business process transformation is desirable.
- Prior experience and ability to manage large, diverse teams highly desirable.
- Ability and willingness to learn innovative technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Fluency in other official UN language is highly desirable
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.