Are you sure you want to print? Save the planet. Opt not to print.
The United Nations Environment Programme promotes sound environmental governance; we strengthen the laws, policies and institutions that shape how humans interact with the environment. This Environmental Governance update showcases our work on the development of national, regional and international environmental laws, policies and institutions- between January to April 2021.
Our work, and this update, focuses on the following work streams:
1. Advancing Environmental Rights
2. Climate Action with OzonAction
3. Faith for Earth
4. Promoting Environmental Rule of Law
5. Strengthening Institutions
6. Supporting Environmental Treaties