You are here: Home / Bangladesh / Child Protection Sub-Sector Coordinator at UNICEF, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Deadline: 5 September 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Sub-Sector Coordinator in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Sub-Sector Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Planning and Coordination
- Advocacy and Representation
- Team management
Applicants must have:
- Advanced university degree in international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- Flexibility to deploy rapidly with mandatory UN/UNICEF certifications up to date including on security and PSEA
- Minimum 8 year’s of professional experience in conceptualizing, planning, and coordinating child protection responses at the international level.
- Excellent understanding of the IASC coordination framework and the relationship between sector and interagency mechanisms
- Ability to lead and advocate strongly on behalf of the Child Protection Sub-Sector
- Ability to present and articulate child protection clearly and convincingly
- Experience in programme development in child protection
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.